XPS Insulation Boards | Underfloor Heating Insulation!
- High thermal insulation capacity, (blocks out cold)
- Totally inert, (doesn’t degrade with time or conditions)
- Light easy and safe to handle
- Easy to cut with sharp knife / fine tooth saw
- Resistant to tile, building cement and most other building compounds
- Water and damp proof
- High compression ratio
- Environmentally friendly
|Thermal Conductivity W/mK||0.029||Prevents heat loss|
|Thermal Resistance sqm/W||0.85||Blocks out cold|
|Nominal Density Kg/m3||35||Weight of 1 cubic metre|
|Minimum / maximum compression strength KPa||300/400||A maximum of 30 metric tonnes can be placed on 1m2 without damage|
|Water penetration (96 hours)||0.00||Waterproof|
If you have a wooden sub-floor. You may be looking for our tile backer boards. Which have an XPS core with a cement coating either side. Which means they can be screwed down to a wooden sub-floor.