Showerliner – Wall Tanking Membrane
Our wall tanking membrane is a thin-layer waterproofing membrane suitable for the tanking of showers and wetrooms. It is ideally suited for use on floors and walls, under tiles and stone. Made from soft polyethylene.
Fully waterproof and designed to bond easily and strongly with all flexible tile adhesives and Mapegum type rubberised tanking paint. This is thanks to its top and bottom surfaces being covered with a strong multi directional non woven composite fibres which allow both tile adhesive and rubberised paints to adhere effortlessly to both surfaces.
- Width 1000mm (1m)
- Length 5000mm (5m) per roll, 30m = 6 rolls
- Special non-woven fabric Lined polyethylene membrane
- Use on floors & walls, under tiles & stone
- Suitable for showers and wet rooms
- Easy to apply / mold to shape / cut
- NOT Self-Adhesive
- Thin, Low-Profile
Available in 5m, 10m and 30m rolls x 1m width.