Contactor Snubber Switch 25AMP AC/DC
£119.99 + VAT
- £119.99 + VAT
- For Larger Heated Areas
- Takes Load Away From Stat
- Acts As A Junction
- For Multiple Mat Connection
- Dedicated Supply Required
- Converts AC to DC Current
- Eliminates Overload to Stat
- Comes With Switch Housing
- Low Volume Switch
- Free Technical Assistance
- Next Day Delivery Service
On larger heated areas, a suitable relay / snubber switch may need to be installed, when controlling off the single thermostat controller.
The 25amp or 40amp Snubber Switch eliminates the need for additional thermostats to be used and when the maximum potential loading of the heating exceeds 16amps.
For further information on how the Snubber Switch operates, please call our technical team or alternatively drop us an email.
- 25AMP AC/DC Contactor Snubber Switch - Required on larger heated areas / loads
- Effectively takes the electrical load away from the thermostat
- Should always be installed by a qualified electrician
- Dedicated supply required
- Converts AC current to DC - Eliminating risk of overload to the thermostat
- Comes with switch housing
- Low volume opening & closing switch
|Coil Voltage ac||
|Coil Voltage dc||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.