Contactor Snubber Switch 40AMP AC/DC
On larger heated areas, a suitable relay / snubber switch may need to be installed, when controlling off the single thermostat controller. The 25amp or 40amp Snubber Switch eliminates the need for additional thermostats to be used and when the maximum potential loading of the heating exceeds 16amps.
For further information on how the Snubber Switch operates, please call our technical team or alternatively drop us an email.
- 40AMP AC/DC Contactor Snubber Switch – Required on larger heated areas / loads
- Effectively takes the electrical load away from the thermostat
- Should always be installed by a qualified electrician
- Acts as a junction, when multiple mats are being used
- Dedicated supply required
- Converts AC current to DC – Eliminating risk of overload to the thermostat
- Comes with switch housing
- Low volume opening & closing switch